Saturday, October 23, 2010

New, fun comment today

Usually when I'm out with my husband people ignore the babies.  I guess he is intimidating or something.  Who knows.  But, we went into Garden Ridge today to see what the fuss was about.  Its like a Big Lots but the stuff was slightly less junky. 
Anyway, on to my story. 
We were walking through the store and this lady stops to stare.   Her husband says to her, "they're not for sale.  Keep moving."  Awesome.  Thank you random man at the store for saying something that I could appreciate for once. 
Then the wife replied with "well, I bet they would be at 2AM."  My husband appreciated that one. 

Now its on to bigger and better things.  Like watching the Va Tech game.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good one. Maybe you could just hire her for the 2am time.

    ReplyDelete