Thursday, October 21, 2010

I think I have little psychics on my hands

These two seem to know certain things. 

For instance, they must sense when I'm about to strangle their father so they give me one night of much needed sleep.  Or they know that I'm about to commit myself to the nuthouse, so they stop crying constantly. 

They must have sensed what would happen today.  They slept great last night.  It was amazing.  This morning went about as any other day.  Then on our way to Kroger we almost got in a car crash.  I think they knew I needed that sleep so I could be as alert as possible today.  If I had reacted just a little slower we would have been T-boned and Cole could have been crushed. 

Some dumb woman sped right through a red light and I was so lucky to have noticed she wasn't stopping.  I followed her down the road for a bit and nearly followed her into the cemetery she went into but decided against it.  If she had gone to the same shopping center as me should would have gotten a mouth full from me.  If she had hurt either of my babies, she would be headless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are all okay. I do think babies are psychic...especially in their newborn days when you finally have them asleep and sit down to eat some hot lunch...and bam, there they are crying again.

    ReplyDelete