Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tofu haters unite!

I hate tofu.  I think it's easily the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.  I am convinced that people who claim the like it are either A. lying, or B. on acid.  It's disgusting in any form.  Firm, silken, poo.  Yuck. 

But, I can't poo poo the tofu too much.  My boys, as much as it pains me to say it, love it.  Eat it right up.  I think their taste buds are defective.  I have to admit thought, that it makes finding something to feed to them when our dinner isn't appropriate that much easier.  It's good to have on hand as a quick main dish for the little buggers.
Why would anyone want to eat this turd looking brick substance?   


In other news, we had chicken parmesan tonight with whole wheat spaghetti and roasted asparagus and the boys wanted the asparagus more than anything.  They aren't your typical children.

3 comments:

  1. Tofu is yummy! Put some soy sauce and horseradish on it....the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper could be a triplet to your boys. When I set her dinner tray down in front of her she always eats the green vegtables first. It's so weird.

    ReplyDelete