Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I learned a couple things tonight

I really enjoy quinoa.  I like the taste better than rice, I think it mixes better with fixins such as veggies, and I love that it's packed with protein.  The boys also love it. 
I don't know why I didn't learn this the first time I gave it to the boys, but after tonight they will be eating in the kitchen on quinoa night.  Holy crapoley 2 babies can make a mess with it. 

I also learned that the person who designed our high chairs is a complete buffoon.  The covers are full of crevices so it's impossible to get the left overs completely out, and when you take the covers off to throw them in the wash, there are divots all over the plastic seat where food just sits and festers.  It's a breeding ground for ick.

Also, my babies love raw baby spinach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment