Monday, February 21, 2011

I think we're getting the terrible twos a little early

Disciplining a baby is no easy feat.  It usually goes pretty unacknowledged.  If they decide they want to hear what I'm saying, they usually throw a full on tantrum. 

They love power cords.  The more expensive, the better.  And when you say no, they smirk.  When you finally pick them up and move them, they scream.  Loudly.  They also throw total fits when you close the baby gates.  You would think I'm blocking them of from a lifetime supply of pacis. 

So, tonight as we're dealing with tantrums galore, my husband decides that he needs to replace our faucet in the kitchen.  This only took a mere 3 hours.  During this time I cooked, fed, and cleaned the children, and of course dealt with more tantrums...from all three boys. 

Then, our fridge decided it wanted to leak.  Cue more dramatics. 

Sometimes I really just want to take myself, some wine, a book, and my dog and lock myself in and ignore everyone for a while.  Tonight would be one of those nights.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard not to laugh when you are telling them no and they give you that devious laugh or smirk. Little rascals.

    ReplyDelete