Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm back. Maybe

I am an awful blogger.  I totally forget I have this thing, then by the time i remember I simply don't feel like doing it.  But, time seems to be just speeding right along so I figured if anything this would be a good way for me to keep a journal b/c lord knows I'm not going to keep a real one. 

The boys are now crawling with a fierceness, walking along the couches, and pooping with all their might.  My word these two poop more than I ever thought possible.  Speaking of poo, we had our first stomach bug go through about a month ago.  That was one messy week.  It's nasty enough cleaning vomit and poo off of one baby.  Cleaning up two takes a certain kind of special. 

Just this morning we had our first bloody nose.  Cole didn't really seem too phased, but I did have to follow him around for a while to make sure he didn't stain anything.  Priorities, right?

Maybe I'll keep up with this a little better now.  Maybe not.  Who knows.
And b/c I'm sure you've been going through withdrawals, how about a couple pictures of the adorable babies.  In case you weren't aware, leaves are delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I always see you on the bump, but since I don't got on their a ton, I love seeing your updates on here. The boys look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete