Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Man, I suck at this blogging thing. AKA: The boys' first Thanksgiving


Not that they cared.  They slept right through it.  We set up their high chairs at the dining table, then they decided it was nap time.  Oh well, at least we were able to eat in peace.  For once.
Dinner was excellent.  It was just me, the hubs, my parents, and our boys(kind of).  Once the boys woke up we decided that they needed to partake in our feast so we gave them a taste of potatoes.  They were not impressed.  In fact, they started gagging and Grant puked 3 times that night. 
After dinner my parents left, hubs left to go hunting, and I was left alone with two screaming children.
The next day we packed for our cruise.  Our long awaited cruise where we would be able to get some sleep and some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment