Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First haircut

Yesterday we took the boys for their first haircut.  Grant never lost part of his birth hair and it was creating quite the comb-over.  It was necessary, but the thought of going through with it made me ill. 
I'm still not sure why I found this simple procedure to be so daunting.  Many mothers cry when their babies get shots.  Not me.  Doesn't phase me at all.  But a simple haircut?  I thought I was going to puke all day yesterday.  The anticipation was brutal.

But, once we got down to it, it happened so quickly there was no time to freak out.  We both had to hold one child since they still aren't sitting on their own and then the women worked their magic.  Then it was done.  I barely got any pics.  But, we do have their hair.  One of these days I need to get started on their baby books. 

I would post pics but I think if I put any more pictures on this computer it will boycott and refuse to turn on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment